These links are provided to assist in obtaining information, advice and help from the providers. Correct at the time of publishing. MCH does not necessarily endorse all the content.
1. Clients for befriending for our Multilingual Telephone Befriending & Signposting Service
2. If someone local wishes to volunteer strongly encourage helps to combat isolation
3. Take the opportunity of undertaking level 1 Introduction to community interpreting
4. Free legal telephone consultations with our solicitor (Urdu/Punjabi)
5. We can also provide free phone interpreting for our trainees in various languages
6. We will be starting counselling service by a non-muslim lady Asian who wants to offer free service she runs her own private practice already (Mon-Fri 08.30 -18.00)